The Belgrade Security Forum (BSF) has open a call for papers for this year’s Academic Event. The Academic Event will take place on the first day of the Belgrade Security Forum (October 26-28, 2021).
The call aims at proposals with a general focus on the nexus between resilience and violent extremism, particularly addressing the following topics:
– Factors of individual, community and state-level of resilience
– Resilience and religious institutions
– Resilience and (in)formal institutions
– Different forms of extremism and resilience
– Resilience to Far-Right and Islamist extremism
– Mainstreaming of Far-Right and resilience to extremism
– Resilience in a comparative perspective (MENA, the Balkans, Sahel, Western Europe, USA)
– Migration and resilience to extremism
– The role of social media in promoting resilience
– COVID-19 pandemic and resilience to radicalisation
Participants will be selected based on the quality of their paper proposal.
All submissions are required to include the applicant’s short bio (up to 400 words) attached to his/her paper proposal (up to 250 words).
Submissions should be made electronically to email@example.com with the subject line: “CfP BSF 2021”
Deadline: 30 June 2021.